About Jura Cool Control Basic – Black
Optimum conditions for milk
The selected materials, ingenious design and elegant look of the JURA milk containers provide the perfect milk storage solution for any milk capacity and customer requirement. Connectors designed especially for JURA coffee machines combined with intuitive maintenance and cleaning operations assure optimum milk hygiene right up to the finished product in the cup.
Hygiene made easy
Close-fitting connectors create airtight connections between the milk container, milk pipe and milk nozzle. Easy to connect and disconnect in just a few steps, optimum milk hygiene is assured whether you are preparing a specialty coffee with milk or during the automatic milk system cleaning that follows.
Assured hygiene when using milk
Top-quality materials, airtight connections and optimum temperatures from the milk container to the cup assure complete milk hygiene. Thanks to the milk hygiene assure every speciality coffee with milk is prepared to the high quality.
- Cool control basic is designed to connect to any Jura automatic Coffee center with frothing options
- The elegant cool control basic can cool milk as much as 25 degrees below the ambient temperature
- Once the temperature reaches 39 degrees F, it is maintained constantly within the optimal range
- The cool control prevents freezing and saves Energy
- The matte black finish and elegant styling coordinate with the Jura range of automatic coffee centers
- Easy to open, fill, and store 20-ounce stainless steel container
- Note: this product is designed to be use in a room with ambient temperature from + 60.8°F to 89.6°F). do not place the product in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Do not cover the ventilation slots